Wednesday, January 9, 2008

UPDATE ON CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS................WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT CHRISTMAS


Well Pablo's Dad didn't show up for Christmas. He had the so called "FLU" Which I am not too sure if it was the FLU or a HANG OVER!

Elizabeth didn't see her Dad either. He came by the weekend before Christmas and took her to buy some Heely's and that was it......He had to work on Christmas.

Veronica didn't see her Dad either. He is still in Mexico. He should be her in February. Hoepfully he really comes. She is very excited about getting to see her Dad's friend.

ME........My christmas was GREAT!!! I got everything that I wanted even to play games on Christmas day with Grandma! She is a great game player. She beats me quite often, though!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I am glad you had fun on Christmas. It is good to hear from you-FINALLY!