Thursday, November 8, 2007

NEW JOB

Hello All,

I just wanted to say that I love my new job!!!!

It is awesome!!! The people here are ever so friendly. Not one person doesn't say hi to you in the morning, or all day for that matter. I cannot believe how much I love my new job.

The kids are not so happy because I am not home with them all of the time. They will get over it as soon as I get my first paycheck and am able to buy stuff myself again!

I am on my lunch break and cannot say very much.

Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me to find a job!!!! All of your prayers have worked!!

5 comments:

The Acosta Family said...

I am so glad that you found something that you really like. I know it has been difficult these past couple of months. Way to hang in there.

Allyson said...

Good. I am glad you like it. It is nice to work with friendly people.

Unknown said...

Yeah! What is the job?

Allyson said...

Time for a new post! I'm about to go tellyour sister the same thing.

The Acosta Family said...

Did you know that Allyson is the self-imposed blogging policewoman? She is right. Time for a new post!!