Monday, November 26, 2007

TAGGED BY KATHY

Okay, I was tagged for the Seven Things Meme by Kathy



The rules are:


1. Share seven random facts about yourself, in your blog.
2. Include these rules.
3. Link back to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag seven more people and list their names & blogs. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged.





Okay here I go:




  1. I LOVE TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL

  2. I HAVE HAD 4 CHILDREN

  3. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN

  4. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND MILK

  5. I CAN SPEAK SPANISH

  6. MY OLD HUSBAND IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!

  7. I WEAR MY CTR RING EVERYDAY....IT NEVER COMES OFF.

I have tagged


Farrah


Allyson


Kim


Kristy



I could only tag four people because I don't know that many people with blogs.


8 comments:

Kathy said...

Interesting! You did it, Awesome! Next time Kim is in town tell her she needs to come visit me and see my new house!

The Acosta Family said...

I really want to. Especially with the Christmas decorations.

Candi - I can't even find my CTR ring. How sad is that?

Unknown said...

Candy, sorry I didn't see you tagged me too until I already did it.

Interesting facts though. Your old husband as in old age or old as in used to be?

Candice said...

old as in will be my ex husband in about 3 months.

Allyson said...

Time for an update!

Allyson said...

For real girl! You seriously need to update!

The Acosta Family said...

R U ever going to update? I know you are working, but you just can't keep us in suspense.

Candice said...

OK....I HAVE UPDATED!!!