Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bored At Home No Job

Well I have been officially looking for a job for 19 days! I am officially tired of looking for a job. For those of you who don't know I quit my job on August 31, 2007 because I had another job lined up. Well, that job fell through and I am now without a job. All is okay though because I will find one soon!

If I didn't have my mother I am not sure where I would be! She has helped me out all of my life and for that I am thankful! This is my first post so not too much to say! The kids are great! Pablo is like a little "Tornado" and the girls they are really trying harder to get along. I gotta go pick the girls up from school. I will post more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I am so glad you joined us! Good luck job hunting!

Candice said...

Thanks! I applied for the City of Mesquite 911 Dispatcher. It is intensive background screening. Hopefully I will get it. Great benefits!!

The Acosta Family said...

Yes, welcome! I am so glad that you are blogging! It will be so much easier to keep up with everything.