Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WHAT I DID YESTERDAY

Tuesday was an adventerous day......
I had my polygraph test with the police department. I was in the mans office for 3 hours!! Even after being in there for 3 hours I still passed the polygraph test! I knew I would because I didn't lie about anything but whoa...what a relief! Now I have to interview with a panel of policemen tomorrow. I would be lieing if I didn't say that I was nervous because I am! I passed the testing last Tuesday with 86% and the least I had to get was 66% so the lady said that I excelled. Who thinks that I will get the job??? Polls close on Friday at 9:05 p.m.

The kids really just did their homework last night and Pablo played with his Soccer ball kicking it all around the apartment.

I am very excited that Grey's Anatomy is starting tomorrow! That is my favorite show of all time!

7 comments:

Allyson said...

Good Luck! I am sure you will do great.

Candice said...

Thanks! I went today and I now have to interview with the chief and then do a psych exam and then I will have the job! I am very excited.

The Acosta Family said...

Did you watch Private Practice yesterday with Addison? I loved it!

The Acosta Family said...

I am going to have to do a poll. It looks like fun. I think I am the only one who hasn't done one.

The Acosta Family said...

POST! Just a friendly reminder.

Candice said...

I loved it! Private Practice that is.

Unknown said...

I am sure you will get the job. Let us know!