Thursday, September 20, 2007

Play Date with Kristen

Well, Pablo and I had a play date with Kristen, (Kelly's Daughter). Pablo absolutely loved it!! He is so bored at home with me. When we picked up Kristen we went to get something to eat. The kids really were not too excited to eat until I told them that if they ate all of their food then we would go to the park. Then, they ate all of their food and I took Pablo and Kristen to the park right by the girls' school. They played and played there for about an hour and then they were ready to go play inside. When we got home they played and played some more with each other. I think that they miss being at the babysitters together!! Then we went to WalMart and shopped for groceries and Kristen was ready to go home.

When we got to Aunt Mickey's to drop off Kristen, Pablo didn't want to go. He cried and cried!!! He didn't want to leave Kristen there if he had to leave! It was sooooo cute! He really does miss her.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

That is so cute. I bet Kelly really appricated you taking Kristen for a while. Thanks

Candice said...

Yes she did. I really enjoyed having her for a little while also! She is just a cute little thing.

The Acosta Family said...

That is neat that they got to play together. Gives you and them something to do to distract from having to be at home, huh? I am sure Kelly was greatful.

BLW: I updated to blog.

Candice said...

Yes it does! It gives me a good distraction.

Allyson said...

Hey Candi! Look at you with your blog and all. It is addicting.

Candice said...

I know! I have got addicted to it already!

The Acosta Family said...

New post!

Allyson said...

Dang Kim! You are getting demanding.

Candice said...

Yeah Kim....a little demanding!