Tuesday, October 2, 2007

UPDATE ON THE PAST WEEK

Okay....I know that I haven't posted anything in a while so here I go.

The kids and I have been busy. Since my last post I had an interview with the panel and now they called me back to have an interview with the background investigator. I go to that interview Tomorrow, Wednesday the 3rd of October. I am really looking forward to working for the police department. I think that it will be a great opportunity.

The children have been keeping me busy as well......They have had so much homework lately. It is hard being in 3rd and 2nd grade again. I have to really remember some of the things that are supposed to be easy to me. My children have it hard! I couldn't remember for the life of me what a "7up sentence was. My mother had to tell me what it was. I couldn't believe that she remembered it. Pablo he has been really good lately. He has been going to the babysitters house a lot lately. I have had to go to the police station several times for all of this stuff.

Well that is about it. Oh yeah I almost forgot.........They said that I will have to strip search the women inmates if I work the deep night shift!!!! Gross, but I think that I will be able to handle it!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Yuck I would never be able to do that job. But good luck.

Candice said...

I thought that at first but I need the money and hopefully I don't have to work deep nights!

Allyson said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Candice said...

Thanks!

The Acosta Family said...

I don't think I could strip search anyone either. Naked people make me nervous! Obviously, I would not do well at a nudist camp.