Friday, October 12, 2007

FRIENDLY FRIDAY

Ok. So on Fridays I try to be friendly to everyone that I see because it is the last day of the work/school week! We all know what that means......sleep in the following day.



Well, I guess this lady at WalMart didn't see it my way! My son was being a boy at WalMart in the line while I was checking out. You know, trying to play with everything that he saw!!(including the animals toys that are on the checkout isles) I tried and tried to calm him down and keep him out of all the things that he was messing with......it didn't happen! This lady had the nerve to tell me to keep my son out of everything. As if I was not already trying to do that!!!! The nerve of some people! She didn't even work there!!! I was very nice to her though. (Yes Kim, I didn't want to be nice to her but I was.) I kindly said....."If you were watching me then you would see that I am trying to keep him out of everything. SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, LADY!!!!!!!!" Yeah the last part I did get a little rude. I am sorry but when you see that someone is trying to keep their children under control and it is not working you don't say stuff like that to them!!!! Has anyone else had this experience before??? Please let me know because I am very curious!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

It must be the people that shop at Walmart because when Emma was a baby I was changing her very poopy diaper that had leaked and this lady came in there and said "you don't know how to change a diaper, that is not the way to do it. Let me show you." OK hello I was flaming mad but of course I was nice and said something like no that's ok I can do it. People can be crazy sometimes what are they thinking?

Candice said...

I am not sure that I would have kept my cool with that lady! If someone told me that I didn't know how to change a diaper I would have blown up!

Candice said...

You did a good job! Sometimes I wish I could just read minds! Maybe that would be too easy!

Allyson said...

I say things like that to people all the time because of course my children are always perfect.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

The Acosta Family said...

Oh my gosh! I have no idea what I would have said to that lady. I guess it depends on how frustrated I was with the kids. That is so rude of her! Was she an older lady? And Kathy, how could someone tell a mother that they do not know how to change a diaper? That is worse!