Thursday, October 4, 2007

What A Day----Wednesday That Is

Well, What a day was Wednesday!!!!

I started the day off really good.

  • Got the girls off to school on time, (Just Barely).
  • Got Pablo to the babysitters a little late but nothing to worry about.
  • I got to my 9:30 job interview on time.
  • This is where the day starts to go south. Everything about this job seemed to be perfect until......they told me how much it paid. It didn't pay very much at all! I wasted so much gas getting out there and it was not worth it!
  • Then I go out to Rowlett to pick up my insurance card from the agent and I get lost.
  • My mom told me it was somewhere and come to find out if was on a different road.
  • I have to call the agent and find out where they really are located (now keep in mind that my cell phone didn't work at the time and it is pooring rain outside).I got outside to use a pay phone and come to find out they were located right in front of where I used the pay phone at! (I was so angry because I was sopping wet!)
  • Then I go to my mothers to rest and I get a phone call from the school nurse telling me that one of my daughters have just thrown up and I have to come pick her up(keep in mind that I still haven't been to my interview at 2:00 at the police station).
  • Hesitantly I get myself together to go pick up Elizabeth and when she comes home she doesn't even act like she is sick!(very typical for my children).
  • Hesitantly I ask my little brother to watch her while I go on my interview.
  • The interview was long and pretty harsh.(I hope I get this job after all that I have been through!!)
  • Finally I get home and pick the children up and try to cook dinner at my mother's house
  • I realize that their is not any hamburger meat.......I call my mother she picks up some and then I make dinner 1 1/2 hours later.

Let me end this by saying What a Day was Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

I am sorry. I hate days like that.

The Acosta Family said...

Good to hear from you. Sorry it was such a bad day. Have you heard anything on the 911 job?

Candice said...

I am awaiting the cheif to call and set up an interview if he likes my background.

Candice said...

Otherwise the trails ends here.