Friday, October 12, 2007

TO GET EVERYONE CAUGHT UP

I am going to catch everyone up on the past week or so.

The children didn't really do anything too exciting this past week. They really stayed at home and we made some friendship bracelets together and they took some to their friends at school. Pablo loves being at home with me. He is definitely a Mommy's boy!!

I have been taking care of my Grandma this week! I forget how much fun I use to have playing all of those games with her when I was younger!! I got to experience that again. I am so thankful that I have realized that I need to spend time with my Grandma while I can. I love her so much and she means the world to me!!!

I went on a job interview on Tuesday with a payroll processing company. I loved the lady that I interview with!! She is the best person! I was told that I would receive a call back to interview with the VP of the company in about a week. She already called me back yesterday to tell me that he wants to interview me on Tuesday of next week. This job is pretty close to where I live....actually it is really close to where Farrah lives. This would be a great opportunity and it pays more money that the other job. This job pays $19-$20 and hour.!! I would love to get this job. The benefits are not as good but do you think that more pay an hour or better benefits for less money is the best option to do??? Please let me know your opinion.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It is fun to spend time with Grandma. I love her too! She is the best!
About the job I think it would depend on the details. How much do you you use the benefits & benefit from then and how much more does it equal out to in the course of a year. Sit down and list out the pros and cons of each job, make a decision, and then pray to Heavenly Father and let him know about the decision and see if you still feel good about it.

Candice said...

Yeah Grandma is great!

That is a good idea...I think I will do that. Heavenly Father always knows best!

Allyson said...

I am glad you could be there to help grandma out.

I hope you get the job.

The Acosta Family said...

That you Candi for taking care of Grandma. I called her the other day, and she told me how much she was enjoying you being there. I really love Katy, but it is at times like this that I really miss being in Dallas. I miss everyone. I don't know what I think is better. I guess the money because you can probably qualify for chips for the kids. Let me know what happens.